Recent Posts

Kamis, 22 Maret 2012

Spring in Istanbul: Photo Post

After several weeks of depressingly dreary skies, bountiful rays of sunshine have returned to Istanbul.

With the sunshine and official beginning of spring, I've finally started seeing more signs of springtime life around the city.

People are flocking in droves to the outdoor cafes and seaside restaurants.

Irises and tulips are peeping up in the parks.

Grass, what little there is here and there, is turning green.

And trees are blossoming.
Springtime in Istanbul
Today, I was out shooting some photos with the Photography Club of Istanbul in the Vefa neighborhood. I snapped a few photos of these lovely budding trees, so I thought I'd share them with you. Hopefully, I'll have some more photos to share soon. (Claudia, if you are reading, I tried Vefa boza for the first time!)

Spring makes me happy! What about you?

Pages

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Text Widget