Recent Posts

Kamis, 02 Juli 2015

Free Fountain Lights in Warsaw during Summer

Before I left Warsaw last month, I created a bucket list of items I wanted to do.

One of those items I ticked off was seeing the festive fountain lights at the Podzamcze Multimedia Fountain Park near New Town.  Every Friday and Saturday nights at 9:30 p.m. from June to August (and 9 p.m. in September), the city offers a colorful music and light show that is FREE to the public. Hundreds, if not thousands, of locals and tourists flock here every weekend to watch this spectacular show.
The 30-minute show features 350+ nozzles which are capable of firing water 25 meters into the air over the 3,000-square-meter pond accompanied with fancy flashing lights and stunning visual effects. The last time I went I saw a magician and dancers in the lights. My friends' young children really enjoyed this!
The show really is a delight for children both young and young at heart. Why not take advantage of eating out at one of the many restaurants in Warsaw�s Old or New Town and then head down to the park to watch the show. Definitely get there early if you want to grab a seat on your picnic blanket. Otherwise, just stand back and enjoy!

Location:

My Traveling Joys

Pages

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Text Widget