Recent Posts

Jumat, 06 Maret 2015

My Traveling Joys Published in the Warsaw Insider

I consider myself not the typical expat so when the local Warsaw Insider magazine approached me for an interview about my life here, I immediately said yes!

Yesterday, I announced the publication of this interview on my Facebook page. Just in case you aren�t following my daily updates over there (yet), here�s the link to my interview with the Insider. The article also highlights three local women in honor of International Women�s Day, which is this Sunday, March 8th.

So now you can read a brief summary about my life in Warsaw, a few of my complaints, my advice for other expats and a few thoughts on Poland.

Stay tuned as we prepare to celebrate our 2-year anniversary later this month. I�ve got a new blog post in the works for that already.

Thanks for following me on this journey!
Joy
My Traveling Joys

Pages

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Text Widget