Recent Posts

Jumat, 02 Januari 2015

Pretty Polish Palace in Warsaw�s Winter

Well, Warsaw is kicking off 2015 with some truly dreadful weather � cloudy, blustery and rainy.

The wind is blowing so violently that I think the Turkish lodos has arrived here just like for my friends back in Istanbul.

A few days ago, before this fowl weather arrived, I took a stroll to the nearby Krasinski Park (Ogr�d Krasinskich), home to Krasinski Palace (Palac Krasinskich) and a wonderful park. Snow still covered the frozen ground so I wanted to take some photos before it all melted. I arrived about mid-afternoon just as the sun was setting and casting a cheery, golden glow throughout the park.
Though I had planned on arriving earlier so the snow wouldn�t look so gray in my photos, I�m still rather pleased with these photos.

The ducks and �flying ponies� didn�t seem to mind me or the snow either.


Happy New Year!

Pages

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Text Widget