Recent Posts

Rabu, 05 Desember 2012

Expat Blog Awards 2012 Gold Winner

�ok tesekk�rler! Thank you! Merci!

Thanks to everyone's brilliant, incredible comments, My Turkish Joys, won gold in the Expat Blog Awards 2012 competition for Turkey!

I just found out the news around 10 p.m. last night. I'm overwhelmed and simply thankful for everyone's support. My gold button is now proudly displayed on the left-hand side of the page.

I started this blog to keep in touch with friends and family back home, but it's become so much more than that. My Turkish Joys has become an online diary of sorts about my life here in Turkey and our travels. I love sharing about our adventures and mis-adventures, and I'm happy to hear that you enjoy reading about them!

Who knows what the new year 2013 will hold? 

I am honored to be in such fantastic company of other bloggers in Turkey! Please check them out:



Canim Benim, honorable mention

Ellen in Turkey, honorable mention

(Of course, there are several other cool Turkish bloggers that I enjoy reading, but these are the ones that competed in the competition.)

Pages

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Text Widget