Recent Posts

Rabu, 23 Juli 2014

12 Fantastic French Window Boxes in Paris: Photo Post

Since it�s drearily raining here in Warsaw, I thought I�d bounce back to Paris� a city that�s romantic even when it is raining!

During our last trip, I  realized that Parisians seem to j�adore flowering window boxes! Everywhere I walked in Paris, I stumbled upon vivid red geraniums spilling over the window boxes.
Geraniums in shades of hot pink, red and white seemed to be the most popular flower.
Of course, I started noticing so many of these window boxes, so I thought, �Hmm�I bet these would make a nice photo post.� So here you go. I selected 12 of my favorite photos for this special French blog post.

Besides geraniums, I did spy a few window boxes featuring elegant roses behind the wrought iron fencing on the balconies.
As I walked around Paris, I wondered what kind of people lived behind these well-maintained window boxes? Perhaps a young French couple, an older mademoiselle or a kind old gentleman? I wonder.
I remember taking this photo of window boxes in the Les Halles neighborhood.
What do you think?

Au revoir!
BTW, Here�s another blog post I found online featuring Paris Window Boxes. 

Pages

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Text Widget