Recent Posts

Senin, 17 Maret 2014

Happy St. Patrick�s Day from Poland!

I�m not going to even pretend to be Irish or go searching for a pot of gold today!

But I did bake some cute green shamrock cookies for hubby to take to work in honor of St. Patrick�s Day. I�m curious to hear what his Polish and international colleagues think of my decorated cookies. I don�t think this holiday is widely celebrated here.
Simply darling Shamrocks decorated with green fondant, sugar sprinkles and Royal Icing.
Here in Warsaw, there are a few Irish-themed pubs or simply a few bars where you can get a decent pint of Guinness beer. If you are looking to imbibe tonight, here�s where you can go:

Jimmy Bradley's, ul Sienna 39.

Irish Pub, ul. Miodowa 3.

Molly Malone�s Irish Pub, ul. Krakowskie Przedmiescie 41.

British Bulldog Pub, ul. Krucza 51.

Warsaw Tortilla Factory, ul. Wilcza 46.

Meanwhile, I think I�ll be staying home today and practicing my Polish.

Happy St. Patrick�s Day wherever you may be!
Joy


NOTE: You can make your own Irish-themed or any holiday cut-out cookies with fondant by following my directions on my old Halloween post. I know not everyone likes the taste of fondant, but it sure does make some cute cookies! I�m sure you�ll agree!

Pages

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Text Widget