Recent Posts

Rabu, 23 Mei 2012

Sfogliatelle - Only Word You Need in Naples


Naples - Being a pastry lover, I had heard about the ubiquitous Neapolatin pastry in Naples called Sfogliatelle.

And once I tried I bite, that's the only word you need to know when traveling in Naples. Well, pizza as well.

Sfogliatelle has a delicate, crunchy pastry shell shaped like a large clam. The filling is a sweetened ricotta cheese.
Layers of deliciousness!
As soon as I ate one for breakfast, I immediately was wondering how to create that type of layered pastry shell, which reminded me of thin apple slices created by a hand crank device.

Well, if you are traveling in Naples, all you need to know is the word: Sfogliatelle.

Here are several Neapolatin pastry shops recommended by food blogger Katie Parla.
Neapolatin pastries paired perfectly with your cappuccino for breakfast.

Pages

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Text Widget