Recent Posts

Sabtu, 05 Mei 2012

Amazing Amalfi Coast



After many twisting, winding roads with tight hairpin turns, we arrived in Ravello, Italy late yesterday.

My husband's daily driving in Istanbul and throughout our travels in Turkey prepared him well for the crazy, but beautiful drive from Napoli to Ravello. The only annoying part was practically being driven off the road by monstrous tour buses! I despise large tour buses.

Upon our secure arrival in Ravello, I could finally relax and just soak up this amazing view. It's everything I've seen in photos and movies, but so much grander in person.

Today, we're hiking down from Ravello to Atrani and then to the town of Amalfi. It's easier going down, so I think we'll take the local bus back up.

Ciao!

Pages

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Text Widget